Friday, November 4, 2011

Threading Delights

I was just tickled pink when I found out my two year old LOVES to thread! He will thread these coloured straws for hours... well... not literally hours, he is only two. But his attention is held for longer than the average two year old when it comes to threading. His masterpieces - naturally - are displayed in our home.

  


Of course it inspired me to join him in a threading experience, but I had no straws. Improvise. I made him some coloured beads out of long skinny triangles of coloured paper, gluing and rolling them to make these quirky little beads.

  

I had fun, but I think it took too long and he'd lost interest because mostly they just ended up in Muck.

 

Note to self: make beads in advance… or spring for the straws next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment